Pages - Menu

My new art journal cover

Hello everyone!
Today I`ll show you my not so new art journal cover. I acctualy made this one a few months back inspired by a video I saw on You Tube.
You can check the video here.
I loved the way Sanda did her cover so much that I recreated it in my own way.
I use this as reference book of my stamps, paints and waxes. 
This way if I need a color I can see if I have it or not.

Здравейте!
Днес ще ви покажа корицата на моят не толкова нов тефтер.
Направих го преди няколоко месеца, вдъхновена от видео, което гледах в You Tube.
Можете да гледате видеото тук.
Толкова ми хареса начина по който Санда направи своята корица, че реших да го пресъздам по свой си начин.
Използвам този тефтер като справочник за печатите, боите и ваксите ми.
По този начин ако имам нужда от конкретен цвят мога да видя имам ли го или не.

Here it is:







До скоро!
Martina

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous journal cover - wonderful texture! Thanks so much for joining us at Countryview Crafts and good luck in the draw. Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete

Strong Wings for Finnabair Creative Team

  Hello friends. March is already here and it seems like yesterday was New Year and Christmas. Time flies so fast! Today I`ll share with...